During your visit to this Website (the "Website"), we may collect and process (the "Processing") data that can identify you ("Personal Data").
We attach the utmost importance to your Personal Data being processed in accordance with legal requirements, and in particular according to the following principles:
- Lawfulness: the Processing must be carried out for an explicit, legitimate purpose and on the basis of an identified legal basis.
- Transparency: we will inform you when any processing is carried out by us.
- Minimisation: We only process your Personal Data when strictly necessary for the purpose pursued.
- Protection: we make sure to meet the legal requirements in order to guarantee an appropriate level of protection.
- Security: we implement the technical and organizational measures adapted to the level of sensitivity of the Personal Data collected in order to ensure their integrity and confidentiality throughout the Processing.
This policy explains in detail how we use your Personal Data and how you can exercise your rights.
- What Personal Data do we collect?
We may collect and process the following Personal data:
- Identification data such as surname, first name, postal address and/or email, telephone number ;
- Technical data that indirectly identifies you such as your IP address;
- Anonymized data as part of audience measurement analyses.
- For what purposes do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
Legal basis for Processing
To provide you with a better user experience
· Optimal presentation of the Website
· Fraud or error detection
· Respond to your requests for information
· Analyze Website usage (the data is managed in an aggregated form that does not allow for users identification)
To provide you with content and offers that may be of interest to you
· Know your preferences, habits, uses and behavior on the Website (cookies)
· Analysis and performance measurement (cookies)
· Surveys, requests for opinions and opinions relating to products or the Website
· Use interactive features and in particular links to the brand's social media pages (cookies)
· Promotions, games, contests
To respond to your complaints or the exercise of your rights
· Request to exercise your rights in relation to Personal Data
We keep your data for a limited time. The storage periods are defined according to the purpose pursued at the origin of the Processing, the nature of the information (and in particular if it is sensitive data according to the applicable regulations) as well as any legal obligations in this matter.
- With whom do we share your Personal Data ?
We only share your Personal Data when strictly necessary and only to the following third parties:
- The subsidiaries of the Ecotone group. You can find the names of our subsidiaries here [list subsidiaries]. They are located in the EEA or in a territory whose legislation and protection of personal laws are considered equivalent to that of the European Union.
- The purchaser of our company if applicable.
- Service providers who are involved in the various purposes described in point 2. Where appropriate, we ensure that the selected service providers act in accordance with the legislation on the protection of Personal Data and meet high safety standards.
- We may share your Personal Data to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to implement or enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements, or to protect our rights, property or customers. This may involve exchanging information with other companies and bodies for fraud protection purposes.
- How do we ensure the security of your Personal Data ?
We only disclose your Personal Data to service providers with whom we have entered into a data processing agreement and who have agreed in writing to provide an adequate level of protection. Our service providers only collect, use and disclose your personal data within a well-defined framework, allowing them to perform the services they provide to us.
To protect your Personal Data, we follow industry best practices to prevent loss, inappropriate use or access, alteration or fraudulent deletion.
Our Website may sometimes contain links to and from other Websites. Please be aware that these third-party Websites have their own privacy and cookie policies and that we are not responsible for the compliance of these Websites.
Nothing is more important than protecting children's privacy. For this reason, we do not collect data from minors without the consent of a parent and no part of our Website is designed to attract minors.
The definition of a minor may vary from country to country. We always retain the minimum age defined by national law.
- Your rights as a user
In accordance with the applicable legal provisions, you have the following rights over your Personal Data:
- A Right of Access: You have the right to know what Personal Data we process and for what purposes. You also have the right to obtain a copy of Personal Data which we have.
- A Right to Rectification: If you believe that the Personal Data we hold is incorrect or incomplete, you can ask us to rectify it.
- A right to erasure or opposition: You have the right to have your Personal Data deleted if:
- your Personal Data is no longer relevant to the purpose for which the processing was initiated; or
- you withdraw your consent; or
- you have objected to the processing on the basis of legitimate interests, for which we do not have overriding legitimate grounds.
- A right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to limit the use of your Personal Data:
- during the verification period, if you have notified us that your Personal Data is inaccurate;
- if you believe that the collection or use of your Personal Data is unlawful, but you do not wish to delete it;
- if we only need your Personal Data for the purpose of establishing, exercising and defending your rights;
- if you have objected to the Processing on the basis of our legitimate interests, for the period during which we verify your request.
- A Right to Data Portability: If we have collected and used your Personal Data on the basis of consent or the performance of a contract, and the Processing is carried out electronically, you are entitled to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Data, which you are free to transmit to another company.
- A Right to withdraw consent: If you have authorised us to collect and use your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
To exercise these rights, please send your request to the following e-mail address:
If you consider that the exercise of your rights has not been satisfied, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
Policy updated on 31/05/2023